MB BS, Lima – Peru;
FRCOG (United Kingdom);
FRNZCOG (New Zealand)
95 Clarence Street
Hamilton Women’s Endoscopic Clinic
95 Clarence Street
Phone: 07 839 7592
Mobile: 021 508 933
Fax: 07 839 7522
Areas of Specialisation
Gynaecologist & Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon
Laparoscopic or key-hole Hysterectomy
Laparoscopic excision of severe Endometriosis
Laparoscopic Pelvic Floor Reconstruction with/without mesh
Laparoscopic and/or vaginal correction of urinary incontinence
Computerized Urodynamic Unit at the rooms
Laparoscopic transperitoneal pelvic lymphadenectomy (for uterine cancer)
Colposcopy and Office LLETZ
Radical surgery for ovarian cancer
Physician and Surgeon Basic Degree: Cayetano Heredia Peruvian University, Lima, Peru
Master of Science, University of London. (British Council Fellowship Award)
Specialist Training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology: London and Newcastle Hospitals
Laparoscopic Training in Gynaecology: Memorial Medical Centre, Adelaide, Australia
(Fellowship Award by the New Zealand O&G Society).
Fellowship / Clinical Attachment at the Gynaecology Department at The Mayo Clinic, Arizona, USA.
Positions & Memberships
Full time Private Practice in Gynaecology and Laparoscopic Surgery in Hamilton
Member of the American Association of Gynaecological Laparoscopists
Member of the International Continence Society
Ex-Trustee for Braemar Charitable Trust
Director of the Hamilton Women’s Laparocopic Centre
Currently working at Braemar Hospital?
- "I felt so privileged to have the expertise of wonderful and such skilled medical specialists. ..."
- "I was treated with respect and dignity at all times. Everyone I met was friendly and courteous at all times. Thank you team for looking..."
- "Compliments to the chef, was better than some restaurants, outstanding...."
- "Definitely Braemar has got to be the best hospital I've been to by far. Thanks to everyone at Braemar...."
- "This was my second stay at Braemar and I was happy to come back...."