Welcome to Braemar Hospital’s dedicated GP page. We hope that you will find this information helpful.
Braemar Hospital is 100% owned by the Braemar Charitable Trust and offers patients premium, private healthcare at affordable prices. The income generated from fees is used to provide first class medical facilities and services making Braemar one of the most modern and well equipped hospitals in the country.
The fees charged by Braemar Hospital are very competitive on a national basis however General Practitioners and their patients should of course be concerned about matters other than simply cost. Braemar strives to deliver a comprehensive, high quality service, across the board at all times:
- "I felt so privileged to have the expertise of wonderful and such skilled medical specialists. ..."
- "I was treated with respect and dignity at all times. Everyone I met was friendly and courteous at all times. Thank you team for looking..."
- "Compliments to the chef, was better than some restaurants, outstanding...."
- "Definitely Braemar has got to be the best hospital I've been to by far. Thanks to everyone at Braemar...."
- "This was my second stay at Braemar and I was happy to come back...."