Referring my patient to Braemar
You can be assured that by referring your patient to a Braemar specialist that they will receive the very best of treatment and care:
- At Braemar Hospital we now have over 100 credentialed Medical Associates, with all of the major surgical specialties covered, and an increasing number of medical specialties.
- Your patients may be referred to Braemar Medical Associates on the basis of qualification, training, specialisation and experience. Find out more about Braemar’s specialists, services and treatments here.
- At Braemar Hospital patient survey results continue at our traditionally high rates with over 99% rating our service as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Above Average’. Your patients can be assured of the highest standards of care.
- Braemar Hospital provides a full range of facilities and equipment designed to provide your patients with the most appropriate level of care. This includes a Special Care Unit (ICU/HDU) and a Cancer Care unit.
- Braemar Hospital accepts all patients – regardless of which insurance company they may belong to, or indeed, regardless of whether they have insurance cover or not.
- Braemar Hospital provides a growing list of non-surgical and investigative specialties, including cancer care, cardiology, endoscopic ultrasound, screening colonoscopy and breath testing.
- Braemar Hospital provides a growing range of extended care services including cardio-vascular laboratory, physiotherapy, pain management services, special care unit (ICU/HDU), laboratory, radiology and district nursing referrals.
- Braemar Hospital has certification under the Health and Disability Sector (Safety) Act for a full three-year period.
- Braemar Hospital also holds AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 certification.
- Our single shareholder is the Braemar Charitable Trust. You can be assured that our financial surplus is reinvested back into the hospital and patient care, or used to carry out our charitable objectives.