Health Care Assistants
Braemar Hospital is Waikato’s leading private surgical hospital which provides state of the art technology and facilities, and is dedicated to providing the highest quality care with more than 100 specialists. There are nine operating theatres, two endoscopy suites, five bed HDU/ICU and 85 surgical beds. Braemar provides a comprehensive range of surgical and medical services for both day and inpatient surgery.
We have a permanent position for a health care assistant to join our friendly team in the Inpatient Ward.
The inpatient ward is a busy and fast paced surgical ward with differing acuity levels and often with a high patient turnover.
We are looking for Health Care Assistants who have:
- Exceptional communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent time management
- The ability to work collaboratively and effectively within the team, supporting nurses and patients
- The willingness to go the extra mile with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Fantastic people skills and a positive demeanour
- The flexibility to work rostered shifts
- Health Care Assistant Level 4 qualification is desirable but not essential
Braemar offers a state of the art facility and a welcoming and friendly environment. You will enjoy:
- Working in a well-maintained environment
- Guaranteed Christmas break to enjoy with friends and family (planned Christmas closure)
- Subsidised restaurant quality meals
You will receive a comprehensive orientation with access to ongoing education opportunities.
If your passion is being part of a team delivering care of an excellent standard, we would like to hear from you.
For further information please contact Leanne Browne 8431898 ext 845, or send a comprehensive CV, evidence of current registration and covering letter to: Lucricia.Thompson@braemarhospital.co.nz