Braemar Hospital has an exciting opportunity for experienced and dedicated Registered Nurses to join our friendly team in the Operating Theatre.
Braemar Hospital, Waikato’s leading private surgical hospital, provides state of the art technology and facilities and is dedicated to providing the highest quality care with more than 100 specialists.
With eight operating theatres and two endoscopy suites supporting a full range of surgical specialties and an increasing number of medical specialties, we pride ourselves on five-star treatment of patients, specialists and visitors.
Braemar offers an excellent remuneration package, a welcoming, friendly progressive environment, comprehensive orientation and education packages, plus opportunities for further clinical development.
We currently have a full and part-time positions available and are looking for nurses who have:
- Theatre experience
- excellent communication skills,
- a “can do” attitude.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current New Zealand nursing registration (APC)
- A minimum of 2 years’ theatre experience
- Be able to scrub and circulate for a variety of surgeries
- Cardiac, ENT, Urology and Gynaecology surgery competence would be desirable
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Basic computer skills
- Free car parking
- Comprehensive orientation and induction
- Access to ongoing education opportunities
- Christmas shut down
- Great remuneration package
- Peri-operative Educator support
- Rotating rostered shifts from 0700hrs to 2030hrs or as service delivery needs.
Our focus is very much on providing excellent patient care within a supportive team environment. We are driven to providing a good work/life balance with a fun, social friendly work place. Some of our nursing staff have been with Braemar for over 20 years showing dedication to Braemar Hospital, our specialists and patients.
If you are passionate about quality patient centric care and would like to be part of a progressive team please apply by providing your CV, evidence of current registration and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org