If your passion is delivering care of an excellent standard, we would like to hear from you.
- Professional development and support
- Free parking
- Subsidised meals
- Full and part-time positions available
Braemar Hospital is Waikato’s leading private surgical hospital which provides state of the art technology and facilities and is dedicated to providing the highest quality care with more than 100 specialists. There are eight operating theatres, two endoscopy suites, five bed HDU/ICU and 85 surgical beds. Braemar provides a comprehensive range of surgical and medical services for both day and inpatient surgery.
We are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to join our friendly team in the Inpatient Ward. We have full-time, part-time and a short-term (9 month) contract to cover maternity leave available.
The Inpatient Ward is a busy and fast paced surgical ward with differing acuity levels and often with a high patient turnover.
We are looking for nurses who have:
- Exceptional communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent time management
- A passion for providing a high standard of nursing care
- Sound clinical nursing skills, and enjoys teaching and mentoring others
- The willingness to go the extra mile
- The ability to work effectively within a team providing patient focused care
- Fantastic people skills and a positive demeanour
- Relevant surgical experience
- Team leading experience would be advantageous
- You must be a New Zealand Registered Nurse with a current practising certificate
- The flexibility to work rostered shifts
Braemar offers a state of the art facility and a welcoming and friendly environment. You will enjoy:
- The variety of clinical work in a well-maintained environment
- Guaranteed Christmas break to enjoy with friends and family (planned Christmas closure)
- Subsidised restaurant quality meals
- Onsite parking for staff
You will receive a comprehensive orientation and access to ongoing education opportunities.
For further information, please contact Louise Trevors, Charge Nurse Inpatient Ward on 07 843 1898 ext 845.
Please apply by providing a comprehensive CV, evidence of current registration and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org