We are seeking experienced and dedicated Registered Nurses to join our friendly team in the Operating Theatre on a casual or part-time basis.
Braemar Hospital is a prestigious, leading private surgical hospital in Waikato. We are rapidly growing and are dedicated to providing state of the art technology and the highest quality care to more than 100 specialists and patients.
We provide a variety of exciting surgical and medical procedures at tertiary level, procedures such as Cardiac surgery, Orthopaedics, Spinal, General, Urology, Plastics, Maxilla Facial, ENT, Dental, ERCP and Endoscopy.
The hospital comprises of nine Operating Theatres, two Endoscopy suites, 50-bed inpatient and 32-bed day stay, plus a 5-bed HDU/ICU and 9 chair chemotherapy unit.
You would be required to scrub and circulate for a variety of surgeries.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Current New Zealand nursing registration (APC)
- A minimum of one year’s operating theatre experience
- Be able to scrub and circulate for a variety of surgeries
- The ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Comprehensive orientation and induction
- Access to ongoing education opportunities
- Nursing Council of New Zealand approved PDRP
- Christmas shut down
- Great remuneration package
- Peri-operative Educator support
- Rotating rostered shifts from 0700hrs to 2030hrs or as service delivery needs.
Our focus is very much on providing excellent patient care within a supportive team environment. We are driven to providing a good work/life balance with a fun, social, friendly workplace. Some of our nursing staff have been with Braemar for over 20 years showing dedication to Braemar Hospital, our specialists and patients.
For further information, please contact:
Margaret Dube, Theatre Manager: email@example.com
Please apply by providing a comprehensive CV, evidence of current registration and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications closes: 13 July 2020